How could Balanced Accounting help you?
Company Formation Service
Company formations service
Balanced Accounting offers a comprehensive company formations service, taking care to set up your new company in a way that matches your specific needs.
We can equip you with a ready-made, off-the-shelf company or form a custom-made limited company (Ltd), limited liability partnership (LLP), company limited by guarantee or an unquoted public company. If you’re in a particular hurry, we can even arrange for a company to be formed the very same day.
Seeking our advice before setting up a new company or issuing any shares can be invaluable, especially if your plan is to transfer an existing business into a new company.
We’ve seen several examples where – without the benefit of our advice – the process and implications haven’t been properly considered. As a result, the parties have incurred significant legal fees to rectify their positions when, with some well-informed forward planning, they could have avoided such costly problems altogether.
To see if a particular company name is available, just visit www.companieshouse.gov.uk and search for the name that you’re considering. If the name doesn’t’t appear in the results, it will most still likely be available when you come to register your new company.
We can also help to advise you on potential names. For example, it’s best to avoid using a company name that’s been registered before, as it may have negative associations including poor credit ratings, non-payment issues, etc.
Depending upon your requirements, our company formation service can extend beyond the initial setting up of a company to cover other aspects including:
- Advice on the pros and cons of creating a company given your particular circumstances;
- Assessing potential cost savings arising from incorporation;
- Appointment of company directors and advice on their duties and responsibilities;
- Advice on the merits of appointing a company secretary;
- If required, appointment of a company secretary and advice on their duties and responsibilities;
- Issuing subscriber shares and dealing with any further share issues or transfers;
- Providing a Registered office service, different to your own address;
- Completing meeting minutes and company resolutions as required;
- Help and advice on opening a business bank account (we also know many local bank managers, if you’d like our help in introducing you to a bank);
- VAT registration and advice regarding any applicable schemes;
- Registering your new company for Corporation Tax;
- Establishing a PAYE scheme for your new company;
- Advice on establishing bookkeeping systems and procedures;
- Business start up advice;
- Support with business planning and seeking finance;
- Provision of our FREE Incorporation Guide.
What some past and present clients have had to say
Hazel has the right balance of professionalism and approachability, coupled with first-rate accountancy expertise and advice. Queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently, and she is always on the end of the telephone to talk through any questions we may have. I can confidently recommend Hazel and Balanced Accounting to anyone looking for an accountancy firm that has your best interests at heart.Victoria Usher / GingerMay PR
Looking back at how Hazel has managed our accounts since 2010, it is hard to imagine how we managed before without her pro-active and unquestionably professional guidance. Whilst always coming across as friendly and approachable on a day-to-day basis, Hazel / Balanced Accounting provides efficient expertise and an invaluable service to our company.Graeme Hall / ifour
I found Hazel via her helpful replies on a UK business forum. I was specifically looking for a switched-on, friendly accountant who understood how an agile, modern online business operates. Her forum replies echoed the experience I have had since choosing Balanced Accounting - calm, knowledgeable, patient and fully in control. I have come to rely on Hazel completely and am very happy to do so. Highly recommended and a breath of fresh air!Kevin Browning / Blue Light Internet
Hazel has provided our companies with a superb service. We decided to use Balanced Accounting because of their ethical approach and have been delighted with what they have achieved for us and their very friendly and personal touch. As people new to the world of limited companies they have guided us every step of the way and made our accounting very easy to manage. We could not have asked for more.Crichton and Susan Casbon / Crichton Casbon Consulting and IgnitED
Hazel Wells at Balanced Accounting works for us as Company Secretary and accountant for our estate management company. Quite a complex set up in a small way, but the work has been done with speed, efficiency and, in some tricky situations, a good deal of diplomacy. As a small organisation the personal touch is very evident and very welcome.Anon / Prefers privacy